OCG offers programs for adults with substance use disorders. We offer treatment for individuals struggling with addiction, withdrawal and recovery. OCG provides each client with a warm, supportive and familial environment comprised by other like-minded adults, families, significant others and OCG staff in our treatment center.
Treatment includes substance abuse, medical, mental health counseling and educational services, available in the following modalities:
- Short Term Residential: 90-120 days.
- Day Treatment: Minimum of 3 days per week, 3 hours per day.
- Outpatient: Minimum of 1 group per week, 2 individual sessions per month.
- Recovery Residence: Therapeutic Supportive Housing for persons in Outpatient.
- Transitional Housing: For employed clients & non clients in need of housing.
Trauma services are available for those who have experienced some form of trauma. Addressed are the special needs of clients, boundaries, poor self-esteem, lack of assertiveness, relationships and physical and spiritual well being.